Combining the fast-paced nature of racing games with the excitement of soccer, Motorball by Noodlecake Studios, is now available on AppGallery. In celebration of the launch, Huawei is gifting players 550 gems that can be used for in-game purchases on AppGallery between now and 13 September 2020 In Motorball, players engage in exhilarating 1v1 vehicular soccer matches using wind-up toy cars. Players can climb to the top of the leaderboards by pitting their skills in real-time against opponents from around the world across platforms. Each match is played from a top-down perspective and will introduce a variety of power-ups, from water gun to sticky goo, that can provide the last-minute advantage needed to decide the game.
As part of the wider campaign, AppGallery partners in Thailand benefited from enhanced brand awareness in the local market, leading to an increase in app downloads and engagement.
Capitalizing on extensive marketing capabilities, the following apps received the additional support as part of the campaign:
- Lazada – continuing to grow in popularity, Lazada offers consumers an effortless shopping experience and claims to be one of the leading apps in ecommerce.
- Shopee – a popular shopping app where consumers can buy and sell, Shopee has millions of customers looking to list products and shop for deals and discounts online.
- Lords Mobile – one of Huawei’s most popular gaming options, Lords Mobile boasts of high scoring reviews due to its original, adventure-driven style.
- Foodpanda – host to some of the most popular restaurants and cafes, this delivery-based app allows its users to conveniently browse and order from local outlets based on location.
- Dahmakan – another food delivery option for consumers, Dahmakan works directly with its local chefs to provide a top selection of popular food options for delivery.
- Huawei Video – an increasingly popular entertainment platform, Huawei Video provides users with access to the latest films, TV shows and series.